Kimberly Corey is an experienced divorce attorney. Hiring a divorce lawyer is essential to preparing for a divorce or a dissoulution in Oregon. Your attorney can counsel you on the best posture for you to take in your divorce order to get a fair outcome. Your attorney can also help you with economic considerations and suggestions for couseling.
Prior to seeing an attorney, you should collect this information:
- provide documentation of all assets, home equity, home appraisals, retirement accounts if any;
- Collect documentation of all debts, loans, credit card balances;
- Collect documentation of all health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance policies;
- birthday and names of all the children in your family; and
- A copy of your marriage certificate is also helpful.
Learn more about Child Support.